December 30, 2016

Some words and stuff

It's been an interesting year.

There has been good. There has been bad.

I guess you can't have one without the other.



That kinda sums up my year. There is stuff that I don't want to talk about. Well, I would love to, but I'm just a bit above it. People believe what they want to believe in the end. It pushes me more into myself. I am very much an Other. An outsider. So it's hard for me to be with people. I don't fit in, they don't get me. It's all very awkward.

But one thing I am very excited about is something I finally got myself. No. It's not a horse. But it goes on one.

To be completely honest, I'm afraid I'm losing my positivity. I'm sure it seems like I never have any. I try very hard to keep going. But while I still have happy thoughts and dreams. I just don't want to be with shitty people. And that is all I see 90% of the time. No, maybe they aren't deliberately trying to be shitty. It's just... How it is. However, there are a few people that still make me smile and believe that things are possible. I'll just be a weirdo. On my own. I mean what else is new? 😉


7 comments:

  1. 2016 has been a strange year! I struggled a lot (in all the ways someone can struggle) and some people really showed up for me, and some really didn't...and therefore aren't moving into 2017 with me. One of them was my best friend, so that's a bit disappointing. If you ever want to vent to a stranger in canada I'm happy to lend an ear! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When people show you who they are, believe them. Right? Talk means very little to me, and I hear so much of it and see so little.

      Sorry you've had a rough year. I very much want to stay in touch you with you my dear. Let's be phoenix, shall we?

      Delete
  2. I think that you're awesome and that you can achieve anything you want to. You're not a weirdo just because you don't want to be around people that make you miserable. Who needs people like that in their life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you bottle up that confidence and send it my way? Thank you, your very sweet. I hope I can make some amazing things happen this next year. Wait, not 'I hope', 'I will', right?

      Delete
    2. Exactly! You totally will!

      Delete
    3. Hear hear, not at all weird to not waste your time on people you don't like :) May 2017 be nicer to you!

      Delete
    4. 100% agree with Lola, very sound advice

      Delete