April 12, 2017

Light up, light up As if you have a choice



I watched a video today on coke mixing with stomach acid That's me right now. Burnt colored sludge. I hate it. Work is a struggle. My horse situation is at times a struggle. I think there is a connection here. I'm a struggle...

I really need to break out of my rut(s). I know it will happen. I'm cyclical after all.

My friend wants to go to a GHM clinic happening soon.  That should be interesting. And Jane Savoie has one that same month I would love to go to as well. And hey, according to fb, stick horse riding competitions are a thing. So there's always hope, right?


5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear things are a struggle but those clinics sound awesome. Hopefully you glean neat info from them.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. A big reason I don't post much any more is because what I do have to share isn't share worthy. Depression, struggles, ugh. Then horse stuff is very all over the place. Some good, like last post, others that just require patience and understanding. I think I've learned that lesson at Olympic level by now. But, onward. Thank you for the hugs.

      Delete
  2. I think you should sign up for both clinics, sometimes having an upcoming event helps me break out of a rut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try to audit both. I would love to ride in both or either one, but pretty out of shape and grounded. I can't wait to have my own horse again...

      Delete
  3. Ooo I would love to audit Jane Savoie or ride with her!

    ReplyDelete